Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the story of Librescu worth posting, for his actions to stop the gunman.
    Have they released the names of the other victims yet LoTM?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS

As far as I know, he's Korean in the same sense that I'm German -- i.e., we're both Americans, born and raised.
      I think he came to America only when he was 8.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS

As far as I know, he's Korean in the same sense that I'm German -- i.e., we're both Americans, born and raised.
        He lived over a third of his life in South Korea so probably not.
        In fact he was still a South Korea citizen if I read correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lul Thyme

I blame counterstrike...
          bleh

Comment

• We're talking about QCubed here, people.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Lul Thyme

Then he's just another nationalist from asia.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                I'm waiting for the right wing US pundits to start calling for immigration reforms now...
                I'm waiting for left wing pundits to find "excuses" for the shooter like how he was discriminated against, made fun of in school, didn't get enough love growing up etc...
                'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

• Originally posted by The diplomat
                  I'm waiting for left wing pundits to find "excuses" for the shooter like how he was discriminated against, made fun of in school, didn't get enough love growing up etc...
                  Err...wtf? None of those are excuses, but they are potential explanations as to how he got to where he is. They are at least somewhat related to the topic, unlike immigration laws and...video games...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• dont you know that explanations and excuses are the same thing to people in indiana?
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by The diplomat

When ABC News stated that the shooter was Asian, the anchor continued, "...but it's unclear whether he's an Asian-American or a foreign student."

I wonder if the shooter had have been White, the anchor would have said, "...but it's unclear whether he's a Euro-American or a foreign student."

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler

When ABC News stated that the shooter was Asian, the anchor continued, "...but it's unclear whether he's an Asian-American or a foreign student."

I wonder if the shooter had have been White, the anchor would have said, "...but it's unclear whether he's a Euro-American or a foreign student."
                        considering that very little of our immigration has been from Europe in the past 40 years I doubt it.

Comment

• He wrote violent plays. Ban writing.

Comment

• 3. The guy who you posted up there, MRT, is the wrong guy. Good job contributing to internet mob justice.
                            I suspected that when I saw he was a libertarian

Comment

• Originally posted by EyesOfNight

I guess it's better to allow school shootings to continue then. If everyone carried a gun, you'd see crime and incidents like this drop to near nothing. Nobody is going to want to do anything if everyone has a gun.
                              You seem to think the shooter wanted to stay alive. Your premise is faulty.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Me? Born and raise in America. I do want to live in Korea for a while, though.

see, thats the thing about asians, they all hide under the banner of asian pride, until no white person is looking, and then they hate one another more than whitey. Cmon Q, give us the rundown on who hates who in asia. The pecking order so to speak.
                                Take the lyrics for National Brotherhood Week; replace the different groups with Asian nations; replace Jews with Japanese, and you sorta have it.

furthermore, being proud of murder? are asians also better at making idiotic statements, or being superior trolls, or making themselves look stupid?
                                If you're going to say stupid things and politicize this event, I reserve the right to make deliberately inflammatory statements of that nature.

The shooter himself was apparently somewhat of a FOB, born there, came here for school.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X