Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Ben
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      I had this totally irrational hope when I read the thread title that you had gotten laid last night.
      So I'm not the only one...

Comment

I think everyone thought that.

Comment

Plans are to return to the states and teach.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

we need good educators
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Correction: we need good math and science educators. As far as I know, there's no shortage of social studies teachers...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                Plans are to return to the states and teach.
                Let us know kind sir what you end up doing. If you see this 290 pound gruff looking, pot bellied old dude smiling like a Cheshire cat with many questions to ask, that will be me
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Congrats and good luck, Ben.

I once wrote a 20-page lab report on fluidized bed behavior. I also was part of a three-person team that produced a 120-page design project on a basic pulping process and facility. Less than 10 years later, I don't remember a single word of it. We got an A, though, if memory serves.
                  Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    Correction: we need good math and science educators. As far as I know, there's no shortage of social studies teachers...
                    my school is full of good math and sciene teachers. we only have one really good social studies teacher, and he only teaches sophomores.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I did one of similar length on the Benedictine reformation of the church in England, and I wasn't even doing it as part of any formal education.

That's not bragging. Just an admission of a deep psychological problem.
                      This is why you're great.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

if by great you mean insane, then probably
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

if by great you mean insane

It's a thin line between the two...
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: The first night of the rest of my life.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            I wrote my last exam today, finally. I will be getting my degree in another month at my convocation, a BA in history.
                            And when are you going to get a real degree to get you a job?
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Slow off the trigger Asher.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I had this totally irrational hope when I read the thread title that you had gotten laid last night.
                                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                                X