Hydrogen car in 2010! And its a rotary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Did you even bother to read your source?

It claims that what they're using as a humidity index decreased from the middle to the end of the twentieth century through most of north america.
    Did you read the last part and looked at the graphs?

I saved them and tried to attach but the images are to big. If I shrink them down enough to get uner 500k they get to small and we cant read anything.

Far east canada is one of the places that increased the most.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Anyhow, I was just asking if you think that Rush hour has an impact on the humidity index. And if so will hydrogen cars be a two sided blade.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I don't like humidity. I'm not used to humidity.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Humidity is pretty wonderful provided people wear deodorant.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

humidity makes leather couches uncomfortable.
            APOSTOLNIK BEANIE BERET BICORNE BIRETTA BOATER BONNET BOWLER CAP CAPOTAIN CHADOR COIF CORONET CROWN DO-RAG FEDORA FEZ GALERO HAIRNET HAT HEADSCARF HELMET HENNIN HIJAB HOOD KABUTO KERCHIEF KOLPIK KUFI MITRE MORTARBOARD PERUKE PICKELHAUBE SKULLCAP SOMBRERO SHTREIMEL STAHLHELM STETSON TIARA TOQUE TOUPEE TRICORN TRILBY TURBAN VISOR WIG YARMULKE ZUCCHETTO

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
              And I'm sure hydrogen will be cheaper than gas someday, as its not a limited resource...
              It's a very limited resource...basically zero. It's not an energy source, like petroleum, that comes with energy already bound into it.

Rather, hydrogen is a way of transferring energy. That is, you put energy into it in order to create it, then at the user end, the energy you put into it earlier is used.

Comment

Ok, let me ask you this. What do you use to create Hydrogen?

Electricity is not a limited resource, water makes it. You can make as much as your capacity allows. Just like Hydrogen.

Hence, not limited.

Spec.

Comment

250 miles under what conditions? if that is highway use then the car might still be unsuitable for city use, where usage of energy is much higher due to irregular acceleration / braking stuff. Cities is where we need this kind of car though, so longevity accounts for a lot.

Comment

Ok, let me ask you this. What do you use to create Hydrogen?

Electricity is not a limited resource, water makes it. You can make as much as your capacity allows. Just like Hydrogen.

Hence, not limited.
                    I would say, we're limited by our capacity to make electricity.

Here in Calif., we've dammed about every river we can and have to import electricity from Oregon and Washington. When droughts up there were decreasing the amount of electricity their dams could produce, the whole West Coast was in serious trouble.

If we're going to try and replace petroleum by using electronically created hydrogen, I think we're going to have severe supply problems.

Comment

The problem with hydrogen is also storage, it escapes rapidly from literally ALL ways of storing it, from all containers and the like.

That's why transporting Methane (CH4) makes much more sense, carries more H than pure hydrogene as well, it's just heavier to carry (as a pay-off) and needs an inbuilt engine to extract the hydrogene which however still pays off if the fuel cell that processes that hydrogene is efficient enough.

This knowledge I'm bringing to you is however state of the art of the late 80s

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                        That's why transporting Methane (CH4) makes much more sense ...
                        I transport methane in my intestinal tract all the time. However, it does have a tendency to escape...usually at inopportune times.

Comment

Plug a fuel cell engine to your arse!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            If we're going to try and replace petroleum by using electronically created hydrogen, I think we're going to have severe supply problems.
                            Not if we sell it to you.

SO THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!!

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas
                              I guess they made it safe as in, it will not blow up?
                              It likely uses a hydrogen fuel cell which stores gasoline in the gas tank but then splits off hydrogen from the gasoline as needed.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anyhow, I was just asking if you think that Rush hour has an impact on the humidity index. And if so will hydrogen cars be a two sided blade.

Spec.
                                Dude, do you understand how quick the water cycle is? It doesn't take as long to regain balance as carbon dioxide does. If you put out more water vapour it will quickly be returned through precipitation and decreased evaporation.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X