Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordSherpa

LordSheepa

Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Keep it up Wittlich! Maybe since your the only one who ever votes for me you might get me in in the next 5 years
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• I voted for you before. I thought you might have vanished into another dimension. Haven't seen you around in a while.

Comment

• Zeus_of_Olimpos
          CivNation AKA DefensorFidei)
          loinburger

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Arrian
            Dominae
            LordShiva

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
              Keep it up Wittlich! Maybe since your the only one who ever votes for me you might get me in in the next 5 years

No I haven't fadded away yet I've just been working 24 hour shifts which doesn't leave much time for this. But I'm getting back into it now that I have 5 days off.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat
                Keep it up Wittlich! Maybe since your the only one who ever votes for me you might get me in in the next 5 years
                I am a man of my words Tiamat. I said I would keep voting for you until you gain your rightful place within the HoF.
                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I vote for Diss, Slowwhand, and Skanky in that order.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Sloww is already in, unsurprisingly.
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Therefore, Oerdin should spend his second vote on Ben Kenobi
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

• Dis, Heresson, Cort Haus

20 points each.
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• You are my brother for sure now
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Yeah I don't want to lose all my points.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm voting for you, then

Comment

• Do the DL-dance!

Originally posted by HeMadeMeDoIt
                                I'm voting for you, then
                                Last edited by RGBVideo; March 23, 2007, 20:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X