Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Questions Intelligent Christians Must Answer

It's cool. (in a funny kind of way)
    Last edited by FrostyBoy; March 11, 2007, 09:17.
    be free

Oxymoron detector has detected an oxymoron in the thread title:

Intelligent Christians

Please edit as appropriate.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I just copied and pasted the title. Yeah I like to be lazy. That's what athiests are best at.

Oh and as funny as you are, there are intelligent Christians out there. I think this video kind of points that out - that there are two sides of the brain, the imaginary side and the logical side.
      be free

Comment

I'm an atheist, and educated. But I couldn't go past 3 minutes of the vid.

It's obnoxious to the extreme.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Oxymoron detector has detected an oxymoron in the thread title:

Intelligent Christians

Please edit as appropriate.
          may I take offense to this please?

nah... im too nice...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

fap fap fap fap fap

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              fap fap fap fap fap

JM
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Christianity is just a giant trolling project

Comment

Sounds like the title of a crappy sitcom.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I'm not even going to look. I start to, because it's Snoopster, but I'm not.
                    All the idiotic remarks that began immediately convinced me it's not worth my time.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That's very convenient Sloww
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yours was the first dumbass remark, Harrison.
                        Stand proud. You're a leader.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Let's play:

"believe in power of pray"

Sorry, I don't.

#1 Why won't God heal amputees?

Because he hates amputees.

"OTOH you believe believe that God answers prayers and performs mircales."

Says you. I said I don't believe it goes down like that. If you're an intelligent person, why do you keep forcing your idea of me and put words to my mouth?

#2 Why so many starving people in the world?

Because they don't have enough food. Next?

Blah.. this is a really boring video. Can't be bothered with it, simply because it's nothing but bunch of assumptions as to what people think, stereotyping racist atheist made this. Figures.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I managed to finish it. I think this guy shouldn't use intelligence as a pitch anymore.

Every single question 'why does bible say'.. a) who cares, b) it was written by men quite obviously and c) show me the doctors and the intelligent people you want who believe the world was created in 6 days and is 6000 years old.

And all the rest of the questions are 'why is there suffering', 'why does it hurt when I pee'. In other words, blaablaablaa.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X