X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious

What would the analysis be for?
    Discussion here at 'poly. It's what we do, in case you haven't noticed.

LotM, actually I'm not really sure what you're on about.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Clearly the Abrams. It was designed and built by the notoriously capitalistic and authoritarian Amerikans Perfect for demolishing the hippie haven.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

Discussion here at 'poly. It's what we do, in case you haven't noticed.

LotM, actually I'm not really sure what you're on about.

-Arrian
        I don't like to analize opinions. You're entitled to it.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Ehr Please hold them back, I think that our own demolition machines has fixed it. No reason for more collateral damage.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Too be fair to him. I really have a hard time with DD, Flubber and Arrian. They seem to play stupid alot so that you have to tell them what they already know, which ends up doing no good at all.
            Actually its that your opinions seem so idiotic sometimes that you have to repeat them to an audience that cannot believe what we heard.

Kid -- you are after all the one justifying violence for people as an answer to this and it seems many other problems/issues
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Too be fair to him. I really have a hard time with DD, Flubber and Arrian. They seem to play stupid alot so that you have to tell them what they already know, which ends up doing no good at all.
              Surreal.

-Arrian

Comment

• Well... whatever.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

When someone lets you use something for free for 17 years you start to think it's yours.
                  Remind me never to lend Kid a power tool-- On something that small he might consider that it is his after 17 hours
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

That doesn't mean they are wrong. It simply means they have a different POV.
                    Kid is everything to you just a different POV ? If someone steals your wallet is he a thief or does he just have " a different POV concerning property rights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

Surreal.

-Arrian
                      QFT
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• According to a public opinion poll, conducted by Megafon for tv2.dk and referenced in Jyllands-Posten, a staggering 92% of Danes think that the police has done a good job or a very good job in evicting the radicals from Ungdomshuset and in dealing with the ensuing protests and riots. Only 2% said that the police did a bad job, and noone - 0% - thinks they've done a very bad job. 6% had no opinion to offer.

The poll was conducted today and yesterday among a representative section of 1513 voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

Are you sure that you are a canuk ? I mean, I can't remember you participating in those flamewars that almost unavoidably start when more than one is participating in a thread.
                          I'm a more moderate canuck-- in the view of everyone except kidicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
                            According to a public opinion poll, conducted by Megafon for tv2.dk and referenced in Jyllands-Posten, a staggering 92% of Danes think that the police has done a good job or a very good job in evicting the radicals from Ungdomshuset and in dealing with the ensuing protests and riots. Only 2% said that the police did a bad job, and noone - 0% - thinks they've done a very bad job. 6% had no opinion to offer.

The poll was conducted today and yesterday among a representative section of 1513 voters.

Don't you read threads that you post in ? That is old news that we got some 140 postings ago.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston

Would anarchists be underrepresented on lists of 'voters"

Seriously though-- that backs up my previously unsupported belief that the majority of Danish population would support the authorities in something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

I'm a more moderate canuck-- in the view of everyone except kidicious
                                Yeah, you are certainly neither a KH, NYE or Asher, you could maybe be considered a civilized canuk

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X