This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll rephrase:

In my opinion, they are wrong. And I've stated my reasoning. I hold to that analysis.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

No offense, but the government (as in state) isn't involved - it's the city council/mayor/"whatever you damn english speaking people call it" that did it.

Oh, we call our city/mayor/etc government too. It's just a different level of government (municipal, as opposed to state or federal).

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

No. Im not gonna say it. It would be too cruel.
        [devil on your shoulder]Do it. You know you wanna![/devil]

-Arrian

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
          I'll rephrase:

In my opinion, they are wrong. And I've stated my reasoning. I hold to that analysis.

-Arrian
          What would the analysis be for?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

[devil on your shoulder]Do it. You know you wanna![/devil]

-Arrian
            no, of course not. You wouldnt do it, would you?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Arrian,

The youths did not LEGALLY own the building. I'm not arguing that they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

No. Im not gonna say it. It would be too cruel.

I think that a lot of anarchists here would be very pissed of if they heard what I think you could have said.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• LotM, PM me if you don't want to say here. I want to know.

Comment

• If the kids had the house for 25 years, wouldn't they be in their 40's by now?
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil

We're just waiting to see what this has to do with the War of 1812.
                      Nothing to do with 1812, but I have heard rumors that the next Ungdomshuset are to be placed on Hans Ø
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                        If the kids had the house for 25 years, wouldn't they be in their 40's by now?
                        They can't all be kids. I know for sure some are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
                          Neither does it seem to interest the canucks so we can have a peacefull and orderly discussion
                          I'm here regularly !!
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

I'm here regularly !!

Are you sure that you are a canuk ? I mean, I can't remember you participating in those flamewars that almost unavoidably start when more than one is participating in a thread.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Which MBT would be best suited to conduct the demolition, anyway?
                                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                                X