Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, they express themself in ways that isn't my cup of coffe, but I haven't rewritten it since some nitpicking poly probably would start arguing about it. This means that it sometimes probably seems a bit awkward in english.
    Thanks a lot, Monk BlackCat. I think you did an excellent job - there are only a few awkward phrases/terms. It's easily understandable.

Now obviously that's the fundy version of events. It's clear, reasoned, and far more convincing than the activist version, IMO. And again, I have no particular love for fundies.

-Arrian
    Last edited by Arrian; March 6, 2007, 13:58.
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian

Thanks a lot, Monk. I think you did an excellent job - there are only a few awkward phrases/terms. It's easily understandible.

Now obviously that's the fundy version of events. It's clear, reasoned, and far more convincing than the activist version, IMO. And again, I have no particular love for fundies.

-Arrian

Maybe it's about time to get an avatar

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well they certainly make known their contempt for anarchists, not just the occupants. They certainly are intolerant although they claim otherwise, and their worldview would lead one to beleive that they were hostile when buying the building. I'm sure however, that if you attend a church service that they will not be so reserved.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Maybe it's about time to get an avatar

Oh crap, sorry!

Monk said he was going to do it soon, and then you posted it...

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

yeah I was fooled at first too. Thanks BC!
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Oh ty BC.

Monks probably still working on it.

Comment

The fast amount of post to this thread (and the former theard) is crazy. Why do people care so much about this issue? Isn't the Central African War and abortion more important? I don't understand. Help me.
                “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

Originally posted by MJW
                  The fast amount of post to this thread (and the former theard) is crazy. Why do people care so much about this issue? Isn't the Central African War and abortion more important? I don't understand. Help me.
                  This is kind of a new issue that we haven't discussed and there aren't many of those.

Comment

It's the absurdity we're drawn to. Well, that I'm drawn to anyway. I don't know about others.

The [insert war in africa here], on the other hand... what is there really to say about it? More war in Africa. Bad, sad... and? Not much to debate. Perhaps we could debate UN intervention. But that would turn into an Iraq debate within 20 posts.

-Arrian

Comment

MJW,
                      the strong opinions expressed in these threads has lead to many interesting debates. it is hard to ignore the possibility for more
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Neither does it seem to interest the canucks so we can have a peacefull and orderly discussion
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                            Oh ty BC.

Monks probably still working on it.
                            I had the good sense to reload before getting too far - and then discover that I would credited even if I didn't actually do anything.

They should have that practice at work, too.

Comment

Comment

I got Tylenol extra strength. Bring in on you Fundy sympathizers.

Comment

Working...
                                X