I miss Ted Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

People keep saying this, but I call bull****. I've never had much difficulty identifying where in a discussion DD lies.
    Perhaps because you have your own, apparently identical but for SW/ST, opinions available for reference?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• We've argued before, actually. You'll notice I do pick fights with DD, Drake, Imran, etc.

Comment

• I'll try to if I ever see such a thing.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc
          What's the difference between the "arrogant hawkishness" displayed before the Kosovo intervention and the Iraq War?

Ignoring the UN? Possibly illegal use of force? A "Coalition of the Willing?" Is Europe conservative?
          In Kosovo, there was an etnic cleansing and potential genocide underway. No one wanted to be passive bystanders to a Srebrenitza all over again.

In Iraq, the attack plans came out of the blue. Saddam was kept at bay, Blix' team was working, and the no-fly zones were already enforced. There was no urgent need to scale up the conflict to a flaming war.
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
            guys in flip flops
            Only real men can carry off the flip-flop.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
              I'll try to if I ever see such a thing.

-Arrian
              Hell, a couple weeks ago I picked a fight with all the scientists on 'Poly (one of my "factions").

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                In Kosovo, there was an etnic cleansing and potential genocide underway.
                In actual fact there wasn't. The claims were just propaganda to drum up support for an illegal aggression. Just like Iraq.

Comment

Hell, a couple weeks ago I picked a fight with all the scientists on 'Poly (one of my "factions").
                  Umm... What are you a sophmore in college now? Or are you still a freshman?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The "scientists" aren't all scientists, but there is definately a group of very scientifically literate people here.

Comment

• OK, Kosovo was an attempt to assuage the guilty conscience of a callous Europe that stood by when the ethnic cleansing was going on.
                      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

The "scientists" aren't all scientists, but there is definately a group of very scientifically literate people here.
                        I think you mean people who aren't liberal arts literate, but you are very smart Kuci.

Comment

• No. There are plenty of people who know nothing of liberal arts or science

Comment

• Dude, I'm right here...
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• I didn't want to be mean and mention you by name

Comment

• He reads Japanese though. That's damn hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X