I miss Ted Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Striker
    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I think this is because you have known each other for years now, the forum was quite different in 2002, when I returned last year I was surprised by the level of intimacy people had in their feuds here.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

So what did happen to Ted Striker and John T?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Q: What happened to Ted Striker?
          Drake, Ogie et alii claimed victory in their psychological warfare campaign of endless "omg he's a loony for saying that" character assassinations regardless of what Striker said: Ted Striker stopped posting here.

I remember that he questioned the reason why government hasn't returned to public the confiscated videotapes about Pentagon terror strike in 9/11 and said that all theories should be considered until the facts are in, I guess that's what DinoDoc means when he says Striker believes "Bush is behind 9/11".

When Drake, Ogie et alii noticed that their "personal attack poster until he gives up sharing his Bush-questioning opinions publicly" -method works, they moved on to Oerdin. Hasn't worked on him yet, but he's clearly getting annoyed as planned since he posted such a lousy personal attack thread as this one.

Q: What happened to JohnT?
          There was this Apolyton meet called "ApolyCon '06" in the summer of 2006 somewhere in or around MD, USA. Sid was in there. JohnT came up with the idea and started arranging the meet-up in the summer and fall of 2005. Just before the convention started, JohnT got in to big fight with other Con'06 organisers and MarkG and hasn't posted since.

Comment

Ted Striker was convinced of 9/11 conspiracy theories, he was ridiculed and left, also he had switched from pro iraq war to completely agaisnt iraq war.

Johnt I dont remember sincerely.
            I need a foot massage

Comment

I miss JohnT, he was cool.
              I miss Ted Striker, he was funny.
              I miss Faded Glory, so tragic
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ted Striker
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                  Drake, Ogie et alii claimed victory in their psychological warfare campaign of endless "omg he's a loony for saying that" character assassinations regardless of what Striker said: Ted Striker stopped posting here.

I remember that he questioned the reason why government hasn't returned to public the confiscated videotapes about Pentagon terror strike in 9/11 and said that all theories should be considered until the facts are in, I guess that's what DinoDoc means when he says Striker believes "Bush is behind 9/11".

When Drake, Ogie et alii noticed that their "personal attack poster until he gives up sharing his Bush-questioning opinions publicly" -method works, they moved on to Oerdin. Hasn't worked on him yet, but he's clearly getting annoyed as planned since he posted such a lousy personal attack thread as this one.
                  QFT.

Hang in there Oerdin
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

To me Ted is like collateral damage...

As originally a right-wing loon, I was glad that he'd finally seen the light and turned to the side of reason. I think the reason why the nutters on this site went after him so viciously is that as a turncoat, he represented an embarrassment to their ideals and needed to be excised as quickly as possible using their typical nasty and brutish modus operandi...

Now they're turning on another of their kind that has betrayed them in Oerdin, but at least he seems to be made of sterner stuff than Ted 'push my buttons' Striker.
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                      I miss Faded Glory, so tragic
                      QFT

Also:

Serb
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I find it very interesting that the Poly leftists characterize Drake and Ogie as right wing nutters.

Drake and Ogie.
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Anyone who still believes that invading Iraq was a good thing, and doesn't believe in the effects that man is having on Global Warming is a nutter IMO...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

Bull****. Here's the thread in question:

"I wouldn't just outright dismiss his post as being looney" in reference to accusations that, among other things, WTC 7 was actually demolished (by the Jews, government, etc.) with explosives and the planes were just used as cover.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                              Anyone who still believes that invading Iraq was a good thing, and doesn't believe in the effects that man is having on Global Warming is a nutter
                              I need a foot massage

Comment

I wouldn't just outright dismiss his post as being looney
                                Wow, a real 100% endorsement of the theory.

I wasn't sure whether Ted actually did believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories because I didn't read the threads in full and thought they would've already been auto-deleted because of their age. Thanks for confirming my suspicion that your 'lol ted believes BUSH was behind 9/11' -claims are nothing but a gross strawman of a person who isn't here to correct your lies about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X