The rationale behind discrediting Liberal Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too predictable posts, that's all i've got against him really

talked with him in irc a lot and had no problems, we were close to meeting up irl in apolyton's finn meets but I was too busy with life's problems during that summer

met laurentius tho, he's a surprisingly cool guy in person

Comment

• Originally posted by VJ
      kind of hard to have a fight when I don't read his posts... we do live in the same city so I guess we could battle in RL. are you willing to sponsor a match-up, asher?

You may or may not want the kind of match-up Asher would most like to see
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Finnish sauna fights!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• It's just VJ's ridiculously confrontational posts and general style of communication combined with a tendency to get offended easily that sometimes make him a tempting target. As he said, on IRC you get along with him a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            Finnish sauna fights!
            I bet you'd enjoy being in a sauna in Finland. Eating fatty sausages (with cold beer) after swimming and being in sauna is generally considered a requirement of proper sauna evening, it's part of the sauna experience.

You should visit Finland some winter week so you could try it out yourself.

Comment

Working...
            X