Petition for larger avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher

My avatar is in response to other avatars.

Like yours.
    And my response will be to remove all of them, and restrict people that put them back in.

HINT HINT HINT.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Philosophers have a tendency to be gay, because gay people are anal.
      QFT. Even Amazon tells you to "search inside".

In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

// signed
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by rah

And my response will be to remove all of them, and restrict people that put them back in.

HINT HINT HINT.
          When you get rid of your ass-burrowing ferret I'll remove the guy's speedos...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

When you get rid of your ass-burrowing ferret I'll remove the guy's speedos...
            tricksey

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              Yeah, just want I want to see, Asher's avatar even larger. Actually I would suggest that all using sugestive avatars consider changing them before we are forced to make a rule that would be far more restrictive than people could probably get away with if there is no rule.
              HINT HINT HINT.
              About time.
              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I have removed the avatars of our three people pushing the limit. Any attempt to put the back up will lead to restrictions.
                I should have done this a week ago. Silly me for assuming that people would show some common sense.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  I have removed the avatars of our three people pushing the limit. Any attempt to put the back up will lead to restrictions.
                  I should have done this a week ago. Silly me for assuming that people would show some common sense.
                  Your ferret is still there.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Thank you.

And since no genitalia is showing on my "cute" ferret, he stays.

I have no problems with avatars of good looking women, or others that have chosen those that are not such good lookers

If you want to use one of a good looking guy, Ok, but the focus better not be on his crotch.

Thank you again for being reasonable.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sure, the corpse of a monkey with a Sikh turban is less offensive than a guy in speedos.

Americans.

Comment

The turban kind of freaks me out too, but there's no rule against that, unless people start having seizures staring at it .
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't be a moron, Asher. At least pick something better to whine about.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            Thank you.

And since no genitalia is showing on my "cute" ferret, he stays.
                            Teh unfaire! Teh unfaire!
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              (...) but the focus better not be on his crotch.
                              Thank you for admitting your bias.

Funny how not a single moderator even showed up in the "Who's Avatar is Better" thread, let alone dropped a hint. And suddenly it's all obvious that it's inappropriate.

Then again, I don't care either way, since I have an avatar that's both sexy and perfectly acceptable.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

OK everyone repeat after me,

Apolyton is not a democracy.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X