Petition for larger avatars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for larger avatars

I want a 300x300pixel avatar size. What say ye?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I agree. My waffles need to be large enough for everyone to see the quarter

Comment

Would that be to display a higher resolution version of the same avatar, or to show the rest of that guy?
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        I agree. My waffles need to be large enough for everyone to see the quarter
        At 300x300, Asher's penis is four pixels.
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          Would that be to display a higher resolution version of the same avatar, or to show the rest of that guy?
          It would be the whole of that guy, then zooming in to this picture in higher resolution.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
            At 300x300, Asher's penis is four pixels.
            filosofers make funny peepee jokes !

Comment

Yeah, just want I want to see, Asher's avatar even larger. Actually I would suggest that all using sugestive avatars consider changing them before we are forced to make a rule that would be far more restrictive than people could probably get away with if there is no rule.
              HINT HINT HINT.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't you get bigger avatars with plus?

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                  Yeah, just want I want to see, Asher's avatar even larger. Actually I would suggest that all using sugestive avatars consider changing them before we are forced to make a rule that would be far more restrictive than people could probably get away with if there is no rule.
                  HINT HINT HINT.
                  My avatar is in response to other avatars.

Like yours.

Comment

Only up to 100x100.

xpost

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

filosofers make funny peepee jokes !
                      Who said it was a joke?

Comment

Who said it was a joke?
                        LOL! EXISTENTIALISM JOKE!!!

Nietzsche would be pleased!

Comment

Nietzche frequented gay bars. He ended up with syphillis. QED.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            HINT HINT HINT.
                            Oh no. Im sorry. I'll try to find one that's less sexy.
                            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Nietzche frequented gay bars. He ended up with syphillis. QED.
                              Philosophers have a tendency to be gay, because gay people are anal.

Comment

Working...
                              X