Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't like to be around gay people. I'm homophobic. It shouldn't be in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Don't be bothered by them Zoid. They are just pleasuring themselves.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I just had a disturbing vision of Lord Shemale pleasuring himself...
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
          I've heard this one disccussed quite a bit, and my question to the people that think this is really horrible would be, how would you feel if you substitute the word NAZI for gay. Does that make it different? Or are you just mad because he's voicing an opinion different then yours. Or is it ok to hate nazi's but not gays.
          I think it's totally fair to hate Nazis as their prejudice, intolerance and genocidal views are extremely dangerous and damaging to other people, often physically as well as mentally. (big understatement...)

It's not ok to express these kind of hateful views of people who are homosexual just because they have a different personal sexual preference which has absolutely no effect on anyone else.

So yes, it makes it different.

I am kind of shocked you'd compare the two TBH.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
            I just had a disturbing vision of Lord Shemale pleasuring himself...
            AHA, YOU HATE SHEMALES!!!!!!

BURN HIm!!!!!
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Well we can see why we should allow this type of talk.

The NBA has banned him from any of the ALLSTAR weekend activities.

SO there were two good outcomes from his stupidity.

1. Many people got to point out what a moron he is.
                (he did apologize but didn't sound sincere which made him even look more foolish)
                2. THE league got to make a stand about how it wouldn't tolerate that type of attitude.

YEAAAAA AMERICA.

And that's why we let NAZI's spew their garbage so everyone can point out how stupid it is, and organizations can claim that that type of attitude is unacceptable.

The only three types of speach that should be limited are
                1. The yelling fire in a movie theater type
                2. Blabbing secret information that might impact national security. (and even this might expose some stupidity )
                3. Public slander.

Otherwise spew whatever garbage you want for your neighbors to smell and tell you how bad it stinks.
                You're free to speak and free to accept all the repurcussions.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• NBA
                  America
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• USA

NBA
                    I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Wycoff
                      USA

NBA

Comment

• thirded.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Az

AHA, YOU HATE SHEMALES!!!!!!
                          No , just the ones with Lord in front of their name...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                          X