Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Put Your Pants On, One Leg At A Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Put Your Pants On, One Leg At A Time?

Take your time and think about it.
    Yes
    45.45%
    No
    50.00%
    Pants? My banana is out there, BABY!
    4.55%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Heh.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Of course I only put them on one at a time, I only have one leg!

Bastard.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
        Of course I only put them on one at a time, I only have one leg!

Bastard.

ACK!
        When the hell did that happen???? I swear he had two yesterday
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

What is it about sailers and their wooden legs?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I just into them feet first.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Yes, and right leg first
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I don't get it.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be funny If I'd have made reference to my middle leg, it would have been different
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I usually start by sacrificing a pregnant she-goat to CyberShy.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      I wasn't trying to be funny If I'd have made reference to my middle leg, it would have been different
                      No. I don't get what's funny about the thread. Your post is obviously boring.
                      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I usually put each foot in halfway one at a time, then I pull my pants up the rest of the way. So yes and no.
                        USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                        The video may avatar is from

Comment

I put my left leg in, and then my left leg out. In, out, in, out and shake it all about
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I have them hanging wide-open next to the stairs and hop in on the way out the door.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

From Bloom County:

TELEPHONE POLL TAKER: We only have three questions today: How tall are you? What's your favorite food? What color pants do you wear?

OPUS: Three feet. Pickled herring. I don't wear pants.
                              The next scene is the vice squad, pounding on Opus's door.

Comment

Working...
                              X