Coldest Night in Britain This Millennium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldest Night in Britain This Millennium

Down to -7c widespread now... most places expected to hit -10c. This wasn't forecast to be that cold!
    www.my-piano.blogspot

No comment on global warming??
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Let me see...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hmmm, I am surprised it has not been colder than that at all this millennium...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Hmmm, I am surprised it has not been colder than that at all this millennium...
          Not widespread! While most of our seasns ave got warmer recently, this February and March period really has cooled - odd!
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Cool!

Looking forward to the snow forecast in the next couple of days - the Brecon Beacons look awesome under a nice thick carpet of snow!
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Nope, it is certainly nowhere near that cold here...apparently it is only around freezing point...
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Nope, it is certainly nowhere near that cold here...apparently it is only around freezing point...
                According to whom? The BBC always over-cook their temperatures..suits their agenda.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Current temperatures here

Metcheck is the only weather site you will ever need for Canada. Highly accurate weather forecasts served with a sense of humour on desktop, mobile and tablet.
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Oh, it says it's cold in Leeds, but this isn't Leeds...
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I should leave soon. The sun's going down and my jacket's still in the car because it was too warm to carry it in when I got here.

Comment

Birmingham now at -8c

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

The last time we had a -10c anywhere in Britain was 3rd March 2006.

Dropped just below -10 at Shawbury after there was some snow. Dont know about the last time with no snow cover though...
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Warwickshire
                            -8 °c
                            Lancashire
                            -8 °c
                            Kent
                            -8 °c
                            South Oxfordshire
                            -8 °c
                            West Midlands
                            -8 °c
                            Worcestershire
                            -8 °c

Metcheck is the only weather site you will ever need for Canada. Highly accurate weather forecasts served with a sense of humour on desktop, mobile and tablet.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Re: Coldest Night in Britain This Millennium

Originally posted by Doddler
                              Down to -7c widespread now... most places expected to hit -10c. This wasn't forecast to be that cold!
                              That is still spring jacket weather...
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X