Cats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats

Dogs are wonderful loyal beasts, but somehow cats know when you're in a funk and come over to you and give you some much needed love.

Cats
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Cats rock.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Give me a nice black Lab anyday.

I've had two and they are great dogs.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Dogs
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

we got an old calico-ish female we adopted from the neighbors because they wouldn't let the cat stay indoors during the winter, we ended up with their german shephard for the same reason. The cat must be close to 18 and barely hanging on. And we have a feral dark grey mix we got from the pound and he nearly died from respiratory problems he brought home.

That may have stunted his growth a bit cuz he's no bigger than the old female we have, but he's a good cat to have in a rural area. Good mouser, even kills bigger rabbits. But he does suffer from a mental problem, he must have had a close call with our local rat snake, a 6ft black constrictor that could kill a cat if it got lucky. He was really jumpy walking around the house for about a year and he's still spooked by the experience.

Comment

Could be time for a new poll.

Cats
            Dogs
            Fish
            Birds
            Rodents (for the RAH inclined)
            Any mean bastard (for the Ming inclined)
            Anything as long as it's nice (for the Drogue inclined)
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

poll it Slowwhand
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Cats
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

While I'm not very fond of cats myself, I have to admit that they can do some pretty impressive stunts when they think nobody's watching.
                  Attached Files

Comment

ferrets are not rodents.

Comment

Re: Cats

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Dogs are wonderful loyal beasts, but somehow cats know when you're in a funk and come over to you and give you some much needed love.

Cats
                      QFT
                      Attached Files
                      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Attached Files
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I've no desire to jack your cat thread, but this is one of the things dogs are supposed to be really good for - knowing when you're sick and comforting you.

That said, my dog doesn't do sensitivity. He's emotionally... sprained.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Cats.

The AECCP Panzerkat, which has smote a Buzzard...

and the Furry Slug was has smote many a food bowl.

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Cats

Dogs

Sadly I think I'm allergic to cats...
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X