Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tap Water in Your City/Area Drinkable and do You Drink It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"unfit for human consumption"

So that doesn't preclude Doddler from drinking it then...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

People do not drink tap water in Poland, in general. I do; but Warsaw has AWFUL water. If You fill a glass, there are going to be 2mm at least of filth at the bottom.
      Yet, I drink it because I am lazy and stingy

I used to drink water in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey (incl. Kurdistan) all of the time and it was completely al right. I have lots of creatures in my stomach probably, but we get along.
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Kingston, Ontario.
        Yes, and sometimes. The water is drinkable, but my friend's parents own a company that bottles the large water cooler jugs so she drops off the jugs for free occasionally. We haven't got any in a while so I'm drinking the tap water now, and if I had to pay for the jugs I'd have no problem with drinking the free tap water.

Comment

i think so, so yes and yes. If i travel i usually buy bottled water in the state i am working in, only cause i think folks get used to drinking water from their hometowns. I didnt like the taste of the water in hawaii nor did i like it in florence oregon. I wont drink water out of the tap in utah when we visit tubers folks. I thinks its more its not home, so the new is not what i want to try.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

YES! YES! I think I've just reached orgasm
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

yes, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Originally posted by b etor
                yes, yes.
                "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                Middle East!

Comment

that was in answer to the thread question, not the previous post.

Comment

You think?

I forgot how old you were getting.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

You think?

I forgot how old you were getting.
                      Take a hike, you're getting annoying...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You are as intimidating as you are hilarious.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What is your problem? You're like a festering abcess that just won't go away...capable of maximum irritation.
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You make a bad joke and I make a better one, then you start getting all tough-guy like when it doesn't fit you.

If you're going to be making bad jokes, learn to take them.

Comment

Asher, you are probably one of the least funny people on the internet I have come across, so don't kid yourself into believing you are. Talk about little insight into your own nature.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Asher, you are probably one of the least funny people on the internet I have come across, so don't kid yourself into believing you are. Talk about little insight into your own nature.
                                Funniest thing you've ever posted. The irony is perhaps a bit too obvious, but other than that it's sound in principle.

Comment

Working...
                                X