X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straybow
    Bah. A true martini is made with gin.
    QFT. Gin for martinis, vodka for shooting

Though a Grey Goose martini, straight up, just mildly dirty, is quite sublime, no matter what Drogue says
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Tequila..
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Stoli, but I don't drink a lot of vodka. As said, gin is for martinis, and I do like martinis.

Now we should have a poll on the best whiskey (bring in the entire family and put in Scotchs and Bourbons as well ).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Though a Grey Goose martini, straight up, just mildly dirty, is quite sublime, no matter what Drogue says
          Since when did I say it wasn't? My point is if so, you're only tasting vermouth, really. It is a wonderfully smooth martini and a fave of mine, but usually I prefer a more vibrant, less smooth vodka for martinis, like a Skyy or a Ketel One.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            I've never really seen the point of flavorless vodka.
            Flavorless vodka is more of a base for drinks then anything. Some of the expensive vodkas are good but to many of them are distilled 4-6 times so that there is literally no flavor left at all. Just alcohol and water.

Personally, I like the ones that have been distilled 2-3 times since then there is still some flavor to them. If you are going to make a mixed drink though there is no point to having an expensive vodka. Sure, you don't want the cheapest stuff distilled in old oil barrels but an averaged priced vodka will mix just fine and an expensive vodka will taste the same when mixed. Expensive vodkas are for shooting straight.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I never have been much good at brands. Every vodka (preferably with tonic water) I have tasted have been good so far.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I drank teh svedka citron tongiht

)lots of it lkol)
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

The only spirits that is OK straight are tequila and whisky
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

bleh/, it's alll clear ast far as i' ,m concerne.d [/s,,mashedop on sil vferwolf $7'/;ltr]
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                      bleh/, it's alll clear ast far as i' ,m concerne.d [/s,,mashedop on sil vferwolf $7'/;ltr]
                      Fake pissed post.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                        The only spirits that is OK straight are tequila and whisky
                        Whisky

Tequila

Bad grammar

Comment

Honestly? Whiskey is the only hard alcohol I prefer to drink neat.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

next screwdriver, use a blood orange
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
                              How can you SAY that when there is a Vox option!!!!
                              Good, huh? I need to replenish my stock for this weekend. Maybe I'll pick up some Vox.

Comment

i am ashamed as to how many people think absolut is a good vodka.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X