X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Chopin?? Unreal Shiva. Unreal.

Comment

4th option from the bottom.
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Not close enough to the top to recognize that Wodka JEST Polakiem. Where's the structure and focus, Shivvy?

Comment

Teh better vodkas are on teh bottom
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

where's Zytnia? Where's Wyborowa? Where's Zoladkowa?

Clearly, 24 is not enough, but it's a bad excuse
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
              where's Zytnia? Where's Wyborowa? Where's Zoladkowa?

Clearly, 24 is not enough, but it's a bad excuse
              Tell us what makes them worthy.

Comment

they're polish, and Poland is the motherland of vodka. Zoladkowa is aromatic vodka, with aroma of dryed fruits, herbs, spices, it is also available in mint and honey versions
                Middle East!

Comment

Send me some

Comment

come to me, and I will give You some

Middle East!

Comment

Comment

what's your problem?
                        After all, You wouldn't remember about it in the morning
                        Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                          The only spirits that is OK straight are tequila and whisky
                          Clearly, you have never sampled a properly matured rum.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

come to me, and I will give You some

I see. You plan on getting him drunk then taking advantage, eh?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I got this as the post-message-posting quote:

The real man's Bloody Mary:
                              Ingredients: vodka, tomato juice, Tobasco, Worcestershire
                              sauce, A-1 steak sauce, ice, salt, pepper, celery.

Fill a large tumbler with vodka.
                              Throw all the other ingredients away.
                              QFMFT

Comment

they're polish, and Poland is the motherland of vodka. Zoladkowa is aromatic vodka, with aroma of dryed fruits, herbs, spices, it is also available in mint and honey versions
                                I just got back from the liquor store. Bought some Zubrowka herbal vodka (infused with buffalo grass and other aromatic herbs).

It better be good

Comment

Working...
                                X