Hagia Sophia
      Giza Pyramids
      Statue of Liberty
      Taj Mahal

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
        Nice typo!
        http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...11#post4763811
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Eiffel Tower is low on my list. Hunk of metal rusted by all the Frenchmen pissing on it. Yeah, that's a worthy candidate.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I wonder if we should tell Sloww that the Statute of Liberty is from France?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This whole thing is stunningly stupid.

"Vote for the Pentagon because it stands for Bureaucracy and Devil-worship!"
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

great wall
                pyramids
                hoover dam (have to get a local bid in here)

bunch of other crap I don't care about

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
                  Why the heck is Christ Redeemer and Statue of liberty on that list ????
                  Why wouldn't the Statue of Liberty be on that list? It seems to be the definitive "wonder of the world".
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I voted. My votes:

Easter Island Statues
                    Eiffel Tower
                    Great Wall
                    Hagia Sophia
                    Pyramids of Giza
                    Statue of Liberty
                    Taj Mahal

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP

Why wouldn't the Statue of Liberty be on that list? It seems to be the definitive "wonder of the world".
                      It's not that big. Though they did ship it accross the ocean.

It's more symbolism than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        I wonder if we should tell Sloww that the Statute of Liberty is from France?
                        Did you notice it's on a pedestal in case the French come over and tour it? Piss on the pedestal. Low-lifes. SPIFFOR!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Biggest statue in the world I'd wager.

Of course in terms of size everything pales in comparison to our massive sky scrapers, but as far as works of beauty, meaning, and art they don't quite compare.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
                            Biggest statue in the world
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Is that of Shilpa Shettu?
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X