Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I crushed my crush

Yes, it's true.

I've had a crush on this girl for about a week or so. She's really beautiful in a unique way, and she has a great sense of style. Plus, she is actually intelligent, and has a good sense of humour.. or so I thought.

So we had this assignment, I paired up with her with much force, because I had difficulties engaging into 1-on-1 activity. So now I had an excuse to chat her up a lot, so I tried to make her like me. I tried my usual approaches, sending the probes to see what I should do, but I didn't get any answers. So I just fell back to the safe one, and tried to make her laugh. It was easy, in fact, it was like a button, push it and she laughs, push it twice and she laughs really hard.

So I did that for a while, so that she was confused for losing so much energy into laughing. Then she asked me what I'm trying to do, like in a jokingly way, but I knew what it was. It was a come on sign. It was a sign saying, yes, I want you to engage now and ask me something personal and showcase your real interest.

So what did I do? I said, quoting directly, "I'm trying to make you laugh so hard that you'll pee in your pants, and then I want those pants".

Man it got akward FAST. I knew she didn't get it, or she did, but she also thought I'm some weird psycho, like maybe only 5% chance, but it's still a chance. She got totally weirded out, I think I blew my chances. Too bad, I was looking forward sniffing her perfect butt. I'll try again though, but later. Maybe she forgets that I joked about getting her panties with her pee in it. Because, it's not really something I truly want you know.. I don't want panties with pee in it.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

You should have said "I'm trying to make you laugh so hard that you'll poop in your pants, and then I want those pants" then.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I said, quoting directly, "I'm trying to make you laugh so hard that you'll pee in your pants, and then I want those pants".

wtf pekka
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: I crushed my crush

Originally posted by Pekka
        I tried my usual approaches, sending the probes to see what I should do, but I didn't get any answers.
        I just don't understand Finland...
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Imran, that's what she said.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

That's like the worst line in the history of creation. It's up there with 'do you want to see my bug collection'.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I said, quoting directly, "I'm trying to make you laugh so hard that you'll pee in your pants, and then I want those pants".

wtf pekka

Too bad, I was looking forward sniffing her perfect butt. I'll try again though, but later.

wtf pekka
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Imran, no, it was an additional joke, not THE pick up line.
                In da butt.

Comment

Horrible additional joke.

Comment

This is Pekka we're talking about, the guy is clearly a loon...
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It is a pretty bad move Pekka.

Hands too cold, not into Golden Showers, who is good enough for you?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

You're screwed Pekka. You blew it. Trust me, she won't forget what you said.
                          She may choose to ignore it, but you've got a long uphill climb ahead of you. Don't get your hopes up.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

@ Pekka.

That's priceless.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

I hope you were successful in convincing her, that this was just some kind of failed joke and not an expression of your real sexual desires

If not (and she still thinks you´re really into such kind of things) it will be very very hard for you
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X