Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So democrats, who else will be voting republican now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really. Just coincidence.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'd prefer Richardson/Obama or Richardson/Edwards.

IIRC, Richardson's New Mexico was 1 of the 2 states which did not run deficits in the 2001 recession.

Comment

It doesn't work that way. The Mexican has to be the VP so the Prez won't get assassinated. If you flip them, you're just begging for someone to shoot the President.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Ah ha! It's the ol' Bush/Quayle Bush/Chaney ploy

Comment

Similar, but adapted for the protection needs of Democratic candidates. Potential assassins of a Dem prez (ie. Republicans) aren't going to care if an incompetent (Quayle) or evil (Cheney) VP becomes President, but they damn sure aren't going to want a Mexican in power where he can open up the border...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

BTW, the fact that Kerry picked Edwards as his VP just demonstrates how clueless Kerry really was. Where was the incentive for some redneck cracker not to shoot Kerry if he got into the Oval Office?

Even Gore was smart enough to pick a Jew for a little insurance...
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Hmm, wha?? There's a border?! Where???

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was a Chris Rock joke, not Dave Chapelle.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

They both have bits about the danger the first black president would be in. I'm pretty sure Chappelle is the one who said he'd have a Mexican vice-president for some insurance, though. Called him "Mr. Santiago"...

edit: It's Chappelle. Bit starts at 44:50 in Killin' Them Softly.
                    Last edited by Drake Tungsten; January 23, 2007, 00:54.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

can a fat candidate win presidencey?

it's happened before, but that was before live tv.

would voters choose a fat man over a woman?

Comment

Didn't Richardson have a campaign ad where he was dressed as a sheriff and climbed onto a horse to go dispense justice and the horse let out a groan?

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                          Didn't Richardson have a campaign ad where he was dressed as a sheriff and climbed onto a horse to go dispense justice and the horse let out a groan?

Oh, and remember that Clinton was our 3rd-fattest prez ever. I don't think fat is a disqualifier.
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Are you sure you're not confusing him with Monica? She was the one in the black beret.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                              Are you sure you're not confusing him with Monica? She was the one in the black beret.
                              Nope, Bill was huge. Tall, but still weighed in the 260s.
                              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X