Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So democrats, who else will be voting republican now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So democrats, who else will be voting republican now?

So my fellow Democrats.... since Hillary announced her canidacy and seems pretty likley to win the nomination.....

So are my fellow democrats hoping for a good republican canidate now?
    Last edited by Vesayen; January 21, 2007, 12:06.

Re: So democrats, who else may be voting republican now?

Originally posted by Vesayen
    So my fellow Democrats.... since Hillary announced her canidacy and seems pretty likley to win the nomination.....

So are my fellow democrats hoping for a good republican canidate now?
    of likely candidates this is the order of who i would vote for

1. obama
    2. clinton
    3. guliani
    4. mccain

Comment

Not being a Democrat, I can't say. However, if Hillary wins the nomination, I will refrain from voting Democratic this next election, as I have in the previous several.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'll vote Republican, because they're even worse.
      B♭3

Comment

Gee. Is it just me or do American politics suck on some level? I mean, in the end, you only have two candidates to vote for that can win the election. If you don't like your party's candidate, you're stuck voting for someone you don't like, or for a party you oppose.

Besides, I find that I do not fit completely with the Democrats nor Republicans, though my feelings are certainly closer to the Democrats. I guess people like me end up voting independent/3rd party, but these can never win...
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: Re: So democrats, who else may be voting republican now?

Originally posted by mitch

of likely candidates this is the order of who i would vote for

1. obama
          2. clinton
          3. guliani
          4. mccain
          For the life of me I do not not why ANY American would vote for Obama except for 1 of 2 reasons. 1. Novelty. 2. Racism-vote for him because he is black. HE is a junior senator with no executive experience! WHAT qualifies him to be president? I ask people if they can name *ONE* poliocy he has enacted or even name *ONE* view he has.... people scowl at me and the conversation ends.

I would vote for Guliani without any hesitation... a lot of the time the best you can hope for is someone who is princapled, and he is. I'm from NY and really like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
            Gee. Is it just me or do American politics suck on some level?
            It's just you

It depends on who the Republicans nominate. If the Republicans nominate McCain or Guliani...Clinton will get my vote
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Gee. Is it just me or do American politics suck on some level? I mean, in the end, you only have two candidates to vote for that can win the election. If you don't like your party's candidate, you're stuck voting for someone you don't like, or for a party you oppose.

Besides, I find that I do not fit completely with the Democrats nor Republicans, though my feelings are certainly closer to the Democrats. I guess people like me end up voting independent/3rd party, but these can never win...
              Yeah, what Tacc said, it's just you.

American politics suck on all levels.
              B♭3

Comment

Not just the White House level ?
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Tacc

It's just you

It depends on who the Republicans nominate. If the Republicans nominate McCain or Guliani...Clinton will get my vote
                  This is exactly why they need to give a competency test to all prospective voters.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Not just the White House level ?
                    Well, back in the 90s, it sucked just below a White House desk level, a feat which may not have been repeated since 2000.
                    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

This is exactly why they need to give a competency test to all prospective voters.
                      You'd get rid of the base for both parties.
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

McCain has no values. He has magically reversed his position on a variety of issues within the past couple months in order to pander to the religious right, and his views on various thing (such as foreign policy) are too Republican for me.

Giuliani being mayor at the same time September 11th happened does not particularly impress upon me his ability to be President

Hillary also has no values, but her pandering is a lot less shrillingly annoying than McCains

Comment

What is it exactly that Hillary Clinton has done that is so despicable? To me it looks like a bandwagon that all the closet misogynists can jump on.
                          "On this ship you'll refer to me as idiot, not you captain!"
                          - Lone Star

Comment

The main problem is that the Republicans will only put far right-winged canidates up whenever they can. Also, the Democrates do the same for left-winged canidates. This makes it so it is only a battle of extremes. The extremes reach peaks in the Presidential election.
                            USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Also, the Democrates do the same for left-winged canidates.

The day the Democrats start acting like a leftist party....

Comment

Working...
                              X