No announcement yet.

Wash Your Hands!! Wash Your Hands!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes was trying to be polite. The correct medical terminology was fecal to oral transfer. Could be daughter's fault, she may not have washed and then eaten but frankly I've seen the guy that fixes the food in that establishment. Let's just say it's very apparent that hygine is not a top priority for him!

Needless to say we won't be eating there again
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Are you kidding me? Chicago people are the worst.

I saw a bunch of them **** on their hands and throw it on a pan pizza once. Yeah, that's right.
      You figure putting the pizza on the ground and squatting over it would be easier.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is the reason I do not eat any food prepared by teenagers.
        Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
          This is the reason I do not eat any food prepared by teenagers.
          I bet you the cook was older...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
            wash everytime I leave the boys room
            wash everytime before eating
            Err, duh?

Who in the west doesn't do that?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by alva

And your allergy count is?
              Zip
              Nada

and my pets are healthy
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Poopball in 3...2...1...
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Re: Wash Your Hands!! Wash Your Hands!!!!!

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  Infectious Gastro Intestinitus
                  There's nearly an epidemic of this in Montreal in the past week. The hospitals were full of people with it, and the hockey team had it too.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yes was trying to be polite. The correct medical terminology was fecal to oral transfer. Could be daughter's fault, she may not have washed and then eaten but frankly I've seen the guy that fixes the food in that establishment. Let's just say it's very apparent that hygine is not a top priority for him!

L.A. has a really great policy. Food inspectors give each establishment a grade: A - F. If you get an F, you're closed down. Establishments then post their grades. When it first started, there were A's, lots of B's and a few C's. But then restaurants started paying more attention to cleanliness, and grades began to climb. Now, most people won't eat at a place unless it has an "A."

Comment

gross. i always wash my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                        L.A. has a really great policy. Food inspectors give each establishment a grade: A - F. If you get an F, you're closed down. Establishments then post their grades. When it first started, there were A's, lots of B's and a few C's. But then restaurants started paying more attention to cleanliness, and grades began to climb. Now, most people won't eat at a place unless it has an "A."
                        Toronto has a similar systems. Restaurants post their inspection results on their front door. Every ~2 months they are randomly inspected.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Ummm, that's US DHEC procedure; all city and state health departments have to meet those minimal standards.
                          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

ewww that is just nasty! its nice to know that the folks handling food that some eat is follwed by the cook or waiteress handling his or her package. No wonder i dont eat out!
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Whoa, that's awful.

I used to be a delivery driver and it's interesting some of the things you see behind the scenes. Quite handy when going and recommending a restaurant to someone.

It really depends on the management, if folks know that people are going to be looking behind the counter and seeing the food preparation area, they are much more likely to clean up their act.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X