How to have fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ JM. It's true, though, Pekka is a loon. But we like to humour him
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I like Pekka also.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I like Pekka.

My daughter and I went and sat at the corner of the street a few times, pointing a blow dryer at cars, like it was radar. That was fun.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

WTF is ogame?

Comment

ogame.org

Comment

Re: How to have fun

Originally posted by Dis
              This was a new years resolution of someone I know. And now I think of it, I have no idea how to have fun either. I'm looking for advice. Yes I know one man's fun is another's hell. But that's a simplistic statement.

What is fun? Going out to clubs?
              sex
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                yesyes i'm a kid. be nice. or i'll rape you.
                i'm legal in 3 months 25 days tho. w00t.
                A male friend of mine was once raped by an underaged girl. They were dating, and she demanded that he have sex with her or she would tell her father - the sheriff - that he had raped her. It was great.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The most I know of is a girl who date raped (guy was too drunk to agree) a guy. I think he was basically passed out.

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

A male friend of mine was once raped by an underaged girl. They were dating, and she demanded that he have sex with her or she would tell her father - the sheriff - that he had raped her. It was great.
                    Some how I think it was less traumatic then regular rape. Sounds more like coersion. In any event that is exactly the type of woman you want to avoid because if she will lie and ruin a man's life just because she didn't instantly get her way then she's a horrible person.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh, far less traumatic. This friend of mine is not the type of person to let such things have a permanent effect on him. It's now (this was years ago, before I knew him) just a funny story, if he's being honest with me. He's also learned a little something about girls and has since chosen more wisely...
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nice...
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Evil b1tch.

Seeing as the concept of the scales of justice are to balance crime and punishment, bearing false witness to the most serious of crimes is itself a very serious crime. Threatening to bear false witness to a crime would therefore be adjacent to threatening to commit said crime.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor
                            ogame.org
                            Is there a single user version?

Comment

Don't date an underaged girl.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

and you expect us to believe that story?

Comment

Working...
                                X