New Years party: Damage assessment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years party: Damage assessment

So what did you break/burn etc? I managed to get hid right in the left eye with a champagne cork at full speed . Hurts like hell, but the doctor said the eye itself is fine, except for some mild internal bleeding .
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Dropped a beer bottle onto the floor - it broke.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

My condolences man, that's one too many!
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Should have dropped a bottle - breaking or not - on the head of that b!tch.

Comment

Did she resist your advances?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Saras went to the doctor over a cork mishap?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hell no she was not the type I'd make advances on.

Never before have I been told that I would not fit in a party because I was "falsely dressed". Unbelievable!

Comment

You were pretending to be dressed? Well, there's the reason.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  Never before have I been told that I would not fit in a party because I was "falsely dressed". Unbelievable!
                  Unbelievable!

What kind of person has a dress code for a private party?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Unbelievable!

What kind of person has a dress code for a private party?
                    Somebody with class.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      Somebody with class a stick up his/her ass.
                      Fixed.

Comment

Not so unusual for Berlin students' parties.... there are some with dressing themes: mostly "posh dresses", "The 20s" (same thing basically), or "dress to exchange pieces of clothing". This one was "Glam Rock" and I was informed like one day before so I didn't bother with glam-rocky dressing but rather dressed in a T-shirt and a casual shirt on top that was firey-colored (some 80s coor mix). The cold Germans who lived in that flat didn't approve which normally wouldn't matter at all but these just kept going all the way until one girl told me I just wouldn't fit in and have to leave. WTF?

And these two girls were ugly whores. One of them looked like a cleaning woman (both in dress and her movements), so what a loser b!tch she was! The other one was just dead drunk, still no reason to project her female inferiority complex on others.

Luckily this was hours into the new year and the party wasn't too exciting anyway, didn't stay much longer. Anyway this was definitely one of the lamest New Year's parties I've been to.

After I return from Spain I'll try and finish my degree as quickly as possible and then out of this lame country with its cold people.

Comment

Four NYE's ago a friend of mine woke up from a blackout to find that every single solitary piece of glass in the house was smashed, a shovel was stabbed through the roof of his car, and a dead duck was nailed to a door.

Moral of the story, nothing more than three drinks an hour when it's at your own place.
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            You were pretending to be dressed? Well, there's the reason.
                            In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I might add that these party dress codes are always to add flavour and never enforced strictly. I was definitely not the only one who wasn't dressed "properly", just the one who got the most abuse

Comment

Working...
                              X