Happy Birthday Blackcat!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birhday Black cat
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

ah just saw this now.

Happy birthday blackcat.

You've been very kind.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

happy birthday
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It's the 1st of Jan here and look how many birthdays there are!! Do mothers really plan and postpone the birth till this day?

Honestly.. kind of ridiculous really..
          be free

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
            It's the 1st of Jan here and look how many birthdays there are!! Do mothers really plan and postpone the birth till this day?

Honestly.. kind of ridiculous really..
            Yeah I think that must be a "default" day or people want to protect themselves and simply put JAN01 because I know a few of them and no they are not as young as their birthdays show
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

oohhh yes.. right!
              be free

Comment

Happy Belated!

Hope you had a good one, BlackCat.

Comment

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Thank you guys and gals - as usual the world threw a party to my honour and I even behaved resaonably decent (did only became so drunk that the worst actions is forgotten ).
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Great date to have a birthday - FACT.

One of my cousins has a birthday on September 11th
                      Could be bad if he lived in the US.

Comment

Working...
                      X