Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every two weeks?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I actually agree with Straybow here. :shockhorror:

The modern, trendy, "words mean whatever anyone, anywhere, wants them to mean" ultimately renders all words meaningless.

Comment

• yeah, sometimes I wish these dictionaries would make up there mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          On average I have $100 in my wallet, but that's all the cash I have. I leave the rest in my checking account and withdraw when I need more.
          You have too much money for an undergraduate.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I was waiting for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              You have too much money for an undergraduate.
              I don't think you can do. I enjoy life so much more now I spend a bit more money. I'm young, I'm going to be earning enough, why not spend a bit and really enjoy uni? It's the time that money can have the most impact. If you're paying $30k+ in fees, why not spend an extra $2000 or so to make life much more comfortable?
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I Agree to some respect Drogue. But I have also seen many people just screw arround through college and not really take advantage of what their parents were providing for them.

Having a bit of money to have fun with is a good thing (and I didn't for the most part, and currently I wish that I had). Having a lot of money and just having fun all the time is a waste of education.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yes, I do see your point. I go to Oxford, I have enough friends who piss away hideous sums of money. Having said that a couple of my friends made their first million before starting college, so are probably allowed to piss it away.

I'm lucky, my parents retired when I started college, so I get a bit extra (low interest) loan from the government. But they also saved beforehand, so are paying a bit towards my education. So I have enough that I don't really worry about money, and have been frugal enough to just buy a new PC and bike, but I don't spend too much when I go out or do anything particularly expensive. Although I do spend a bit much of food, as I love my local delicatessen. I'm just lucky they were sensible and gave me the right amount to enjoy it without making me spoilt
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS

Why say it's a Boddingtons' thread if you now call yourself Doddler, you monkfish!?
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                    X