How Much Money Do you Carry Around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Money Do you Carry Around?

I generally have around £60 ($110) though it does depend what I need to do that day.. e.g. if I am going out for drinks with mates I'll usually take £100 or so, plus a bankcard of course.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

A visa.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

same, actually

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        A visa.
        Ah, you're one of the annoying people.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

And your breath smells, yet I manage to keep polite. Hmm, maybe you are jerk? Just wondering, not actually judging here.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Cards should only be used for expensive purchases.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

and why is that?
              In da butt.

Comment

Because cash is quicker to use and saves queueing save for other people.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Not in most places I go to. In here, it's REALLY fast. If you use a debit card, slow slow death.. credit card? FAST! They just zap the little bugger and you sign. Doesn't really happen any faster than that.

But I hate slow people that make you stand longer in lines as well.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Not much. Mostly just use plastic.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I carry maybe 10 to fifteen dolars on me, and my check card. It has a master card logo so i can use it where master card is accpeted and at all the atms. I do agree tht using the card at like sporting events is wasting other peoples time. YOu just need to carry cash to those things.
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Doddler
                        Because cash is quicker to use and saves queueing save for other people.
                        No it isn't. Counting change can take just as long.

Plus if someone steals your wallet or you lose it, you're screwed. If someone takes my bankcard or visa, I can be reimbursed for every penny.

As for me, I use Visa only... except where its not accepted (very rare) in which case I use debit. And for those places which only take cash, they just don't get my business.

Comment

I don't use a wallet - better not to have all your eggs in one basket.

I have cash and coins in my right pocket, cards, keys and chuddy in my left pocket and my phone in another pocket.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I carry no cash, maybe once in a while I will have a twenty in my wallet. I just use a credit card or my debit card.
                            Donate to the American Red Cross.
                            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I always have a little bit of cash for just in case purposes, but I mainly use my check card. Though it probably reduces the security of cards in general, a lot of places no longer require signatures for purchases under a certain amount, which speeds up the process of using a card greatly.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X