Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catholics: Feast of Immaculate Conception - Dec. 8???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you saying that gods son existed before he was born ? If so, who is his real mother ?
    His real mother in the human sense that we have a mother and a father is still Mary.

Christ was begotten 'before all worlds' according to Christians, and that he is Eternal, as God the Father is eternal and God the Holy spirit is Eternal.

Three persons in one God.

Christ has always existed, but only became man in the Incarnation when he was born of a Virgin.

I should be clear on one other thing.

The immaculate conception was a conception in the normal sense, immaculate in that Mary was kept free of original sin.

The Virgin Birth of Christ, is that Christ was born of the Virgin Mary (hence the Annunciation), and did not have a human father in the usual sense of the word.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I actually found it a bit funny that an atheist and a jew discussed cristian matters.
      Yet more symantical nitpicking!! Isn't somone who renounces belif in god is esentialy kicked out of the jewish covenent and tecnicaly no longer "a jew".

EDIT: on second though I might have misinterprited their, are you saying that one of the debaters is a Jewish Athiest (what I though originaly) or that one of you is an athiest and other a jew? In which case my nit-pick is invalid.
      Last edited by Impaler[WrG]; December 8, 2006, 17:20.
      Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]

Yet more symantical nitpicking!! Isn't somone who renounces belif in god is esentialy kicked out of the jewish covenent and tecnicaly no longer "a jew".

Technically I'm born as a christian, and as far as I know, then LotM is still a jew.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What a load of old sh*te
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Immaculate conception = damn good sex?
            Not for your type.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

WTF?!!

This has nothing to do with hockey.
              I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Working...
              X