Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks A Lot, MRT. OR, The Ice Of Texas Are Upon You

You whining little rat bastard.

I just told Mrs. Tuberski how it is now in Dallas.
    28 degrees all day in Dallas (well right now it's 27).
    Snow and sleet mix. HEAVY winds. I mean for Dallas even, heavy winds.
    Hundreds of flights cancelled at DFW Airport.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Ha ha.

It's 65 degrees in Baltimore.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

It's dropped 45 degrees since yesterday.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Its cold here i Univeral cty no snow or sleet but 25 to 30 mph winds and 40 degrees. I think we are supposd to see the storm ur seing later this evening but not as bad since we are close to the coast ad some warm air is mixing with that, but i dont think thts good news either
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

No it's not. There was a tornado watch out. You know the drill. Warm Gulf air slamming into an Artic cold front, does not play nicely together.

Comment

Slowwy it droped faster then that. I was awake at 500 am it was a wonder muggy 70 degrees . by 545 it was getting windy, i closed the windows, an by 615 it was 37 degrees wind blowing ful strength. I aksed why those guys up north continue to want to share the wealth. No answer
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Yeah I'd rather we kept it all to ourselves.

No clue why we would share our lovely weather with you.

Glad to hear you are alright though Slowwy.

Be careful out there.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This is a secondary tornado season, though light in comparison to April - June. Same reasons though.
                Thanks, Ben.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  I aksed why those guys up north continue to want to share the wealth. No answer

Hey our temp has gone up about 54 of your farenheit degrees over the last two days. I think we are now in the 20's F
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

how much longer u guys gonna be under this storm slowwy. I dont think we have had a tornado in U.C. but i supposeit is possible i saw the tornado warning it was in medina county. Not all that close to us we are on the boderline of guadalupe and bexar. I only have a sense what u guys get today, we will get early tomorrow morning

Comment

They're saying will be better than this tomorrow.
                      Of course, the night is between now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Hey our temp has gone up about 54 of your farenheit degrees over the last two days. I think we are now in the 20's F

what did we have a weather trade of some sort? 20 fro what i hear is tolerable for us guys. For me, thats im not coming out from these covers

Comment

No beer here. :throws prostated wailing fit and kicks floor:

Per Yahoo:

Salt Lake City, UT 20...29 F
                          Dallas, TX* 27...31 F

Comment

Yeah when it hits about 20 that's when the folks start coming out to play hockey.

Any colder then that the pucks shatter.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

what did we have a weather trade of some sort? 20 fro what i hear is tolerable for us guys. For me, thats im not coming out from these covers

Compared to recor cold of almost minus 40 ( Farenheit or celcius don't matter-- its where the two are the same), the jump has felt positively balmy . . .

Its actually supposed to go above fereezing soon
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                              X