Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

These two guys don't Feud.

Both are pretty level headed guys who refrain from flaming. Two gooduns here I say.
    QFT. Neither of them are good feud material. You can strongly disagree and argue with them and still be sure that they won't use insults (well, almost, if I remember right, then LotM can dispense some acid comments when provoked).
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Ned isn't above using some barbs. But usually the barbs are general in nature ("the Left" "liberals" etc).

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Sure, but that is something everyone is capable of. It's not anyway near to what you risk with KH or VJ.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

QFT. Neither of them are good feud material. You can strongly disagree and argue with them and still be sure that they won't use insults (well, almost, if I remember right, then LotM can dispense some acid comments when provoked).

Have a nice day.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

Have a nice day.

Sorry, didn't realize that I was that provocative.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Catfight?
              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Sorry, didn't realize that I was that provocative.
                Sorry, I didnt realize that my response indicated Id been provoked.
                "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                  Catfight?
                  Nah, my claws are still sheated, but if you wanna play ...

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

Sorry, I didnt realize that my response indicated Id been provoked.
                    Now I'm in trouble, I have provoked you.

Sitting with a bottle of red wine, playing C3C and posting in poly OT

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sitting with a bottle of red wine, playing C3C and posting in poly OT
                      Are you mad? Get Civ4! Do it for the children!
                      Lime roots and treachery!
                      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

• no, no, no, play civ2...
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cyclotron

Are you mad? Get Civ4! Do it for the children!
                          I have CIV4, but my damn videocard isn't good enough, and I can't persuade my company to giv me what is needed. As long as I can play the ultimate game (SMAX), I though don't care that much.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• I think everyone should play nicely and try to get along with each other.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Who asked you, whale raper?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X