Let's Play Trivial Pursuit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Englishman aren't tough enough to play football...
    Yeah...Phillip II, Napolean, the Mahdi, Shaka, the Kaiser and Hitler all discovered just what wimps the English are.

Comment

But did they challenge them in FOOTBALL?
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No, I believe they used hot lead and cold steel.

Comment

Bad tactics. Anyone can fire a gun. But making a 20 yard pass takes skill.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

tuber wikied the answer so i think i know it but thats cheating. So all in favor of new question is ok with me
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

That would be great. Keep the game moving along.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yea, I don't think we're gonna get that one. Unless we are joined by some more English folks (or Euros or anyone who knows soccer).
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Give me a moment...
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

was the right answer queens park rangers
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

"What has caused concern ever since the satellite Nimbus 7 found bits missing?"
                      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          "What has caused concern ever since the satellite Nimbus 7 found bits missing?"
                          What category?

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

MY guess is the Russian space station.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

it hitting earth

Comment

Aliems!
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X