• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer
    Prediction time:

Ohio State 23, Michigan 13
    I think:

Michigan 10, OSU 9.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Says the guy who acts like Lou Holtz when Notre Dame has a game coming up (ie, "well, that Temple is really tough; I dunno if we can beat them")
      Notre Dame doesn't play Temple.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• I changed my mind on who is going to win this one.

Michigan: 17
        OSU: 13

And I fully expect to change my mind again tomorrow.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Dan, we are both thinking, it seems, that the Michigan defense will dominate this game.
          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Yes. That's the thought.

I brought to mind Michigan holding ND to 21 points. It's true that ND turned the ball over a ton against Michigan. But also I think that OSU's passing offense isn't as good as ND's and ND was slinging it all over the place.

Michigan should shut down OSU's running game.
            Last edited by DanS; November 16, 2006, 18:51.

Comment

• I smell upset for reasons I just can't explain.

Michigan 21, Ohio State 17.
              CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
              Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
              Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
              Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Says the guy who acts like Lou Holtz when Notre Dame has a game coming up (ie, "well, that Temple is really tough; I dunno if we can beat them")

He's done that ever since I can remember. He's funny.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Only prediction is that I don't think the crowd/atmosphere will be as wild as it should be.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Oh, man, what a monster return!

There is no defense in this game. None.

Comment

• Time for a new one... 500+ it is.

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X