• Show
Clear All

• The College Football Thread 2006

The old one can be found here:

Carry on.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

This should help recruiting.

Sports news, media coverage, daily roundup and opinions from around U.S. sports. THE BIG LEAD - Home for the sports media community.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's a great MySpace page.

I think Rutgers will beat Louisville, then goes on to lose to WVU at the end of the year. Then those Big East teams will know what it's like to play in the SEC this year. WVU has no defense, but they have an offense that can't be stopped. Taking the defenses out of the games is what made the game last night so fun to watch.

Nevertheless, I now rank Louisville up there with Tennessee (and maybe Florida), as the teams most likely to be able to beat tOSU this year.

Comment

Then those Big East teams will know what it's like to play in the SEC this year.

Unless those Big East teams offenses suddenly disappear, I don't see how they'll come to understand what SEC play is like.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I wish being a playmate actually meant something in this day and age, but it doesnt.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Dating a Playmate still isn't too shabby, though.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

yeah, but still, campuses are filled with plenty of women that are hot, as hot if not hotter than a playmate. its a status thing I guess
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                Then those Big East teams will know what it's like to play in the SEC this year.

Unless those Big East teams offenses suddenly disappear, I don't see how they'll come to understand what SEC play is like.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Damn. Army's imploding. Air Force leads 43-0 at half.
                  I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Go Badgers!!!!
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Big game!
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

If #2 Michigan can squeeze by Ball St.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Looks like Michigan is doing okay
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ball State (3-6, 3-3 MAC)
                            I should certainly hope so.

Michigan is proving they deserve national ranking. Whipping a powerhouse like Ball St. is no small feat.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Holy #$@%# ... I give Wisconsin full points for intelligence and sneakiness, but that's just poor gamesmanship as well. Intentional offsides to waste time on the clock ... I mean, in theory you could do it over and over again and waste the entire game that way, once you're ahead, no?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X