No announcement yet.

Today the next 8 years of my life will be decided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I bet that you did some good during the war, right?

DON'T. GET. ME. STARTED.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az
      But I bet that you did some good during the war, right?

DON'T. GET. ME. STARTED.

Wait, why am I laughing?
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Az, your PM box is full.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I am working on it...
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
            Well, I spent 20 years in the Army in Military Intelligence - It was a great career (mainly because I never saw any combat and spent 15 of the 20 yrs stationed in Germany)...but somebody had to do it.
            You know, I'll be visiting San Fran in April. You don't, err, still have that uniform lying about do you?
            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild

You know, I'll be visiting San Fran in April. You don't, err, still have that uniform lying about do you?
              Actually, I have it buried somewhere in one of my storage lockers.
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

So wittlich, were you a language expert or what?

Comment

Nope, I was not a linguist. I was a 96B (All Source Intelligence Analyst). For my last 5 yrs in the Army, I was stationed with the Special Forces at Fort Bragg, NC.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                  X