Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar wants a hug

Please?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

/me hugs.

Yes, that's a flashlight.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Here ya go Jag.

/me gives massive bear hug

What's up?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ugh.

Comment

I will hug a guy in real life, but internet hugs are just gay.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I sometimes feel all lonely inside, with a big void that can only be filled by internet hugs. Shame on you, Sava, for besmirching the good name of hugs. Besmirching, I say!
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

If you need your big void filled, then I'm your man. But no internet hugs. That's too gay for me.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ok Jag
                Heres a giant HUG !! for ya
                *HUG HUG*
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

* Ben Kenobi gives massive bear hug
                  Did they drop the size requirement for giving bear hugs?

So, Jag, did you get rejected or what?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Nah, I'm just finishing up my early college application and I'm a little apprehensive and anxious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                      I will hug a guy in real life
                      GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

What's early college like? Do they make you get to class by 5 AM?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If a lot of the people on Poly can get into university, I'm sure it can't be too hard.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I am secure in my sexuality.

I could even have butt sex with a guy. I wouldn't enjoy it because I'm not gay. But that's how secure I am.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              I could even have butt sex with a guy. I wouldn't enjoy it because I'm not gay. But that's how secure I am.
                              The fact that you would have buttsex makes you gay.

It's pretty much a given that if you're a guy, you're gonna like the prostate stimulation, whether you want it or not. Word.

/me thread death

Comment

Working...
                              X