No announcement yet.

Someone stole my bike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did this thread make anyone else think of a famous ytmnd?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Another what?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        I bet it was an offshoot of the same thug gang that stole Che's bike. Bastards!

Let's form a posse. Arrian, get the rope.
        Donegeal, you with us or against us? These bike thefts can't continue.
        hanging bike thieves:

Comment

YTMND

nm

Comment

Me too actually. Came home one day to see the garage was opened (roomates were moving some things around, and left it open for a bit while they were indoors). Looked and saw my bike was not in the garage anymore.

Was a nice bike - just got a new seat for it.

Comment

Did you fill out a police report? Was your bike registered? If it wasn't pros who stole it, you may get it back. Dude, I totally sympathize. You may remember that earlier this year both mine and my wife's bikes were stolen. Set us back $1K to get new ones and all the stuff to go with them. I haven't finished setting them up, cuz I got the car soon after. I really need to start riding again, and since the weather's getting cooler, I may.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                did this thread make anyone else think of a famous ytmnd?

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

???
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

what is ytmnd?

Comment

well, what can I say...

Let the good times roll ?

No really, I am sorry for you, it is annoying.
                        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

is it really right to possess something? What gives you the right to own that bike so that no one else can use it? Maybe he had to get to the hospital in a hurry, or had some other important use for it?

I think humans should own nothing, and share everything. There should be bikes littered accross the street, so when you need one, you grab one and take it somewhere, and drop it off for someone else to use.

oh, and don't mind me, I've been smoking something...

Comment

well obviously...

that's very communist of you...

REEEED MIST !!!
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              There should be bikes littered accross the street, so when you need one, you grab one and take it somewhere, and drop it off for someone else to use.
                              I think this might have been tried by students in either Oxford of Cambridge once. White bikes were used to distinguish between private bikes. I don't think it worked, as the collective ones tended to get expropriated by individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X