No announcement yet.

World's Smallest Political Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Grr.
      Attached Files
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Attached Files
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I'm one intersection below you, Jag.
          Let me guess, you disagreed with the free trade question?
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Nope

X post
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
              Nope
              Are you Sloww's DL?

Comment

Anyone who knows me will realize that this says more about the absurd bias of the quiz' questions than about my normally realistic libertarian tendencies...

"Are you against the National ID card?" How is a national ID card necessarily against libertarian ideals? Having a national ID card allows us to easily and accurately identify ourselves, without having to play with fake "North Dakota" IDs and such.

Not to mention "We should cut national taxes and spending 50% or more". Um, yeah. Clearly anyone opposed to this is Statist.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ok been awhile since I did this last.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Are you Sloww's DL?
                    Given our scores I could be.

Comment

By the way, Mrs Tubs et al, you link using html:

< img src="http://whatever/thingie.php?whatever">

Without the space before img.

Comment

ZOMFG IM TEH SAME AS JAGUAR!!!

KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

whatever happened to teh liberal wing of Apolyton?

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

okay, che, seriously, how could YOU have scored a 50 on THAT quiz? Or are you really a closet rightist?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                                whatever happened to teh liberal wing of Apolyton?
                                We're still here.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X