Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions score on 60-yd TD pass, Kitna to Williams, with Lawyer Malloy off the field due to having the pile fall on him the previous play. 27-14.
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• SIIIIX turnovers. Matches the total in the AZ game.

Another short field. 24-yd TD, Miami's longest scoring drive today. All 28 Miami points on turnovers.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Time to put the champagne on ice!

I thought Miami could cover the 13 point spread, but this is ridiculous!

Miami 28

Chicago 13

D

Comment

• Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.

Comment

• So I guess the Bears are who we thought they were then?
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• WHY DON'T YOU JUST CROWN 'EM NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• It's all over. Only miracles on defense can save the Bears now.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wait until you see how Dallas lost!!!!

Blocked field goal, returned to about the Dallas 45, but a 15 yd. facemask penalty moves it to the 30. A field Goal with no time left.

The FG was an untimed down.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• What the?!

That's crazy!

I thought they had it when they got to the 25 for a FG with no time left on the clock.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Jeeeeez what a finish to the Skins - Cowboys game.

Three field goal attempts in the last 30 seconds..
                      redskins missed, cowboys was blocked, then the redskins good by about two inches after time expired.

No wonder Gibbs left coaching ... and this was a game he won.
                      Old posters never die.
                      They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

• WOO HOO!!!

Miami derails Chicago's drive for an undefeated season (again), 31-13.

Detroit is another surprising entry to the 2-win club, beating Atlanta 30-14.
                        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Comment

• Pittsburgh quickly falls behind Denver 14-0.

Comment

• man what a game between wash and dal. the block and then the made fg. oh and the bears... wah wah
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Congrats to Miami, who played their asses off. Especially Jason Taylor, who apparently takes it all very personally. The Bears could never get it going, didn't take care of the ball, and generally played like crap. Especially young Mr. Grossman, who needs a remedial course in TAKING CARE OF THE DAMN BALL.

Comment

• I am speechless. The skins are still alive.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X