What's most important for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's most important for you?

Between these choices. I know, for some of you, the most important thing might not be posted in the poll, but just choose in the poll and explain why if you feel like it.

Me, I choose Health. Nothing can be done if you dont have health.

Spec.
    Health
    41.18%
    Money
    8.82%
    Sex
    5.88%
    Family
    20.59%
    Friends
    2.94%
    A job that you love
    2.94%
    Influence
    0.00%
    Confidence
    2.94%
    Strenght
    0.00%
    Intelligence
    14.71%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Not on the list - Time.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Not on the list - Poly.

Comment

I said family before I even saw the options.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Not on the list - Poly.
          Please, Winston, get a life.....

Spec.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

If you choose health, spec,
            why did it show me after voting,
            that there was only one person that chose health
            despite the fact that I chose health too?

Could it be that despite your posting you chose sex?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I chose health too, I think being in good physical and mental health is more important than and actually a prerequisite for achieving all the other good things on the list, though they also are pretty much interrelated.

Comment

Health is the only element in the lsit that's overwhelmingly important.

Otherwise, I need a balance between family, friends, romance and a feeling of purpose. But none of those four is more important than the others, and I probably would feel like crap if I was in bad health, regardless of the rest.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                  If you choose health, spec,
                  why did it show me after voting,
                  that there was only one person that chose health
                  despite the fact that I chose health too?

Could it be that despite your posting you chose sex?
                  Just forgot to vote. I voted after the first 3 posts.

But Sex comes second for me of course.

But health first for sure. Let me explain to you why...this is a funny story.
                  About 6 months ago, I got this thing called ( cephalecoital ) in french. It's not a disease...well, doctor dont know what it is or how and why we get it. It is very very rare. It's a case where you get really violent headaches when you have sex...Well not while having sex, only when you come...Seriously...Doesn't have to do with the effort or nothing. I tested myself, in everyway, it only the orgasm that gives headaches, but really violent ones. It felt like my vaines were going to explode in my head, really hard pounding in the forehead...Even when I masterbated... And it only starts when you start to come...At the exact same moment, and then, you have to choose, either I come but suffer a whole lot for like an hour, or I just drop it...bleh...I never dropped it, how am I supposed to choose when on the border of orgasm...

So I asked the doctor how to get ride of it, he told me abstinence and time. Sure...never lasted more than 3 days...It stop sometime after. Almost got used to it, felt weird after 3 months to come and have no headache.

It had to fall on me...

But today, I laugh about it.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Not on the list - Poly.
                    "that's the guy with absolutely no life"
                    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                    bleh

Comment

This poll is invalid! Where's teh 'Air' option?

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                        This poll is invalid! Where's teh 'Air' option?
                        Sorry, this poll was not made for retards.

Spec.

Comment

Terrible poll.

I would say love is the most important thing to me.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Always looking for what you dont have, right Ben?

I'm sure you would have chosen "The Force".

Spec.

Comment

Well, that's the thing about love. If you have lots of money, money seems less important. Same with most of the other things.

That's not true about love though, is it spec?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X