Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm implicated in a divorce for proposing a menage-a-trois to a wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm implicated in a divorce for proposing a menage-a-trois to a wife...

You just couldn't make it up could you?

A work colleague and friend of my mother was trying to look for 'saucy' expressions to say to another work colleague and she couldn't think of any more (it was just a bit of childish work banter, after all, she is a teacher) so I suggested 'menage-a-trois'. My mother said she wouldn't remember how to spell it, so if I could email it to her colleague. So innocently I emailed 'How about menage-a-trois?'.

Unfortunately it turns out that her husband is an utter psycho and she hadn't realised it earlier. Not only has he been getting her followed but has been monitoring her emails and phone conversations. And guess what email shows up in her account? Oh yeah This bloke, who actually turns out to be completely neurotic is filing for divorce claiming serial infidelity of his wife, including with me in a menage-a-trois, and apparently wants to beat the crap out of me

You couldn't make it up, could you?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

hurr hurr hurr.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Now's your chance!
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Well it is a reputation I don't mind being tarnished with, I must admit
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sue him.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Rich, I'm serious. Leave my girlfriend alone.....
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

When did you acquire one of those?
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

So this is what you've been up to these last few weeks. Keep it up playa!

Comment

Hmmm, from the sound of it - and while she may not realise it yet - you may very well have done her a favour.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well it has, really, she's found what a loon he is...it's really quite a pity because she has a daughter to him...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

You Brits are zany.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: I'm implicated in a divorce for proposing a menage-a-trois to a wife...

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          and apparently wants to beat the crap out of me
                          So I guess he's the one you mention in your location field, shaking an axe? And, more seriously, you haven't tried e-mailing him from a safe distance explaining things? If it makes you feel safer you could mention that you have a firearm in the same e-mail. Or does the UK let its citizens carry those?
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Never leave an e-mail trail.
                            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Re: Re: I'm implicated in a divorce for proposing a menage-a-trois to a wife...

Originally posted by Elok

So I guess he's the one you mention in your location field, shaking an axe? And, more seriously, you haven't tried e-mailing him from a safe distance explaining things? If it makes you feel safer you could mention that you have a firearm in the same e-mail. Or does the UK let its citizens carry those?
                              Do you think I actually give a sh*t about this bloke?
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X