Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new do you have someone on ignore thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The all new do you have someone on ignore thread.

Do you use the ignore feature at this site? I used to make a point of never using it but now I understand the point about some people never actually contributing anything useful so it is better to keep them on ignore.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Serb & Kidicious. Kidicious is there courtesy of Krazyhorse posting a link which put kidicious on ignore. Serb is self explanatory.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I don't think naming names is a good idea...

I do not put posters on ignore because they anger me, because they disagree with me or because I think they're morons. Fez is entertaining, Ned and chegits sometimes provide new and interesting theories supported by logical lines-of-reasoning among their half-trolls, Laz's dark humour is entertaining even when you're the target of it, and Kidicious had a psycho wife and by learning about her I get a good example for the sort of women I'm supposed to avoid.

I do put posters on ignore if all their posts seem to be worthless in terms of information, utterly predictable and repetitive in content, and boring to read -- Because I'm wasting my time in every sense of that word when reading their posts. Ignore list prevents one from accidentally wasting one's time reading a post one knows beforehand to be worthless and boring (because all that poster's posts so far have been repetitive and predictable). I currently have 9 posters on my ignore list, +1 from yesterday.

edit: "Kidicious had", not "Kidicious has".
      Last edited by RGBVideo; October 14, 2006, 07:54.

Comment

Ouch. I put one person on ignore and felt bad about it. Still, this person fills all of your requirements about someone deserving to be on ignore.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm to lazy for all the work needed to put that much people on ignore.....
          Blah

Comment

I have never put a person on ignore.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Nope, because I´m an Optimist
              and always hope that even such persons will occasionally contribute useful posts which are worth to be read
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I tihnk that every person does contribute useful posts which are worth reading.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I finally, after all these years, have one person on Ignore. I wasn't even sure how do do it.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

MrFun?

M
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Why can't I see any posts in this thread? Oh, yeah...
                      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Yes, Jon.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

What did he do to you? Disagree with you about history?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

On Poly, no, the entrance ticket ensures that the worst morons are weeded out.

On more general sites I don't mind using it.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No one agrees with everything anyone believes.
                              No, not history, per se.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; October 14, 2006, 09:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X