Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new do you have someone on ignore thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't use the ignore feature.

I have a fairly long "Don't respond to and don't post in their threads" list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
      Haw, hum, let's see...

Yay, I managed to ignore myself!

Amusing, though, when I edit this post, and then return to the thread, I'm still ignoring myself, even though I unignored myself for this post, temporarily. I have three popups now...

Wonder if the universe will cease to exist when KH as a last possible act puts himself on ignore.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

In his mind everyone will gone, so in his reality I suppose so.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
          Can mods be on ignore lists?
          In a german Board where I´m mod there was a way

If you put a person on your ignore list before when he/she was a simple user and this person later became mod,
          it stayed on your ignore list after becoming mod

But there was no way to put someone on your ignoe list after he became a mod
          (and the loophole mentioned above was also fixed in our board after we discovered it )
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
            I don't use the ignore feature.

I have a fairly long "Don't respond to and don't post in their threads" list though.
            Yeah, thats the intelligent method and way more effective - especially since you can't put quotes on ignore
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This thread isn't going to last too long. Ming has repeated stated in previous threads about ignore that you cannot put the names of people you have on ignore out for public viewing.

I have three people on ignore, two of whom almost never post here anymore. The other was permibanned and isn't YYYH.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Is this post the reason?
                Nah....

This one
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                    Be careful, Israeli. I've already got two of you on my ignore list.
                    Panag is not Israeli.
                    He's from belgium or holand or something.

Comment

Speaking of which I have 2 people.

one is thorn, since i had never found interest in his posts.

second is chem ollie, after he said how one of his friends yelled "heil hitler" at a group of olderly jews on a holocaust memorial or something, and how "funny" that turned out to be. That is severely insensitive and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Panag is not Israeli.
                        He is, he does/did live in Belgium.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

Panag is not Israeli.
                          He might have had dual citizenship. Didn't he used to talk about being in the Israeli army?
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The links in his sig pointed half to the Foreign Legion and half to IDF.

Comment

I have one person that doesn't post here anymore, and another knocking on the door.

Assaulting the forum with huge font message repeated hundreds of times is beyond the pale. Reposting it shortly after just defies belief.

Comment

Mobius.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X