Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new do you have someone on ignore thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't use the ignore option. I can ignore people well enough without it. And sometimes, I like to laugh at their ideas privately, or not so privately.

I wonder, if two people have each other on their ignore list, and both post here in this thread, neither would know the other person also ignored them, now would they?
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Not unless it was quoted back, by an assumed non- Ignored.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Mobius.
        Like this?
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Right. KH can probably see that.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

It gets even funnier if the name of the quoted isn't in the quote - that almost costed KH a hissy fit some time ago when he found out he was reading something from me
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Slowwhand
                Originally posted by BlackCat
                KH sucks alot. I'm glad I'm on his ignore list!

BTW, VJ sucks too.
                QFT! KH sucks!!
                Now whyever would you say those horrible things about our fellow posters, guys?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by two sad sacks

QFT! KH sucks!!
                  It's sort of sad that slowwhand and blackcat want my attention so badly

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I would like to repeat Che's reminder that reciting the list of users on your ignore list is verboten. Ming's really distracted today, I guess...
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Perhaps he's ignoring all of us?

Comment

Shiva, you are an ASS!

I'd point out to KH it was a lie, but WTF, he can't read it anyway.

And Ming and RAH are restricted to quarters at the old folk's home.

Comment

Shiva, you are an ASS!

I'd point out to KH that it's the cold, hard truth, but WTF, he can't read it anyway.

And Ming and RAH are restricted to quarters at the old folk's home.
                          Don't they have internet access there, though?
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You problem child.

Maybe there is, but they're sedated. I mean, let's look at the facts.
                            One revels in being a merciless bastard, even though he's not. The other thinks he's king of the ferret kingdom.

Comment

Shiva, you are an ASS!

I'd point out to KH it was a lie, but WTF, he can't read it anyway.
                              Shiva :

Anyway, quite funny especially since we can laugh about it and KH not knowing what is happening

And no, KH, I think that neither Sloww nor me actually wants your attention - who wants to be insulted by a canuck ? Even by an expert such as you
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

never used it. Who do you consider a poster who contributes nothing useful to the site? (and don't say me). Everyone has something to contribute.

Comment

Working...
                                X