Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new do you have someone on ignore thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    That was brought up, too. Might as well sit around and babble to yourself.
    Isn't that what people ultimately do in their arguments on the internet, anyway?
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

• Not really. An exchange is possible. And you might not believe it, but some people actually make good points.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
        And you might not believe it, but some people actually make good points.
        Thanks for the kind words
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Not you.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I just found out I had LordShiva on my ignore list (but no one else). Don't ask me how it happened and why? I must have been drunk or something. But the error is fixed now.
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• No, you clicked his link.

Comment

• @ Ollie.

I don't think I have anyone on ignore currently. I did put Pattycakes there for a while, but took him back off before he got himself banned. Fooker.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                  I just found out I had LordShiva on my ignore list (but no one else). Don't ask me how it happened and why? I must have been drunk or something. But the error is fixed now.

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• I dont ignore anyone, not even Fez.

It's weak imo.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X