This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIDE LEFT!
    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Wide left!
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HE MISSED!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• UN.
          BE.
          FREAKING.
          LIEVABLE.

Bring on the Kool-Aid.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• No offense?

No problem.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Same old Arizona Cardinals. Don't matter if its Kurt Warner or Matt Leinart.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Leinart's going to be another Marino, though.
                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Holy fricking heck!

That's fricking insane ...

I called the Hester PR though (Ask Jaguar.) It just fit the story. The only thing I missed at the end was I expected a FG Block, not a miss

I guess that means this story was just as much about ARI collapsing as about CHI pulling off a 2001-style uberwin ...
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                    Leinart's going to be another Marino, though.
                    A bit soon to be saying that. And Marino beat the previously unbeaten '85 Bears.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Leinart beat these Bears, but the Cardinals' kicker lost it.

Comment

• Grossman stunk up the joint, and the running game failed, when given a chance to fail.
                        Cardinals lost. Bears win by sheer good fortune.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well it wasn't Leinart's fault the Cards lost. He drove them to a perfect position. Hey, if they let him pass on that 3rd down maybe he drives them for a TD.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• If the Bears were down by 20 to ANY other team in the league, they'd lose.

Leinart did what he was supposed to do.

The Bears are not as good as everyone thinks.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Marino played on a TEAM.
                              Leinert does not have that luxury.

But his ability to keep his cool with the pressure on is impressive. I still haven't seen him throw a deep ball, though...

Comment

• That would be the definition of "highway robbery" by the Bears. It's unfortunate that they won't play another team with the tools to threaten them for another month (the Giants).
                                CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                                Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                                Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                                Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X