Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They lurch back from a near defeat at the hands of the Cardinals, and that's all it took.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• nice

what would I ever do without youtube? I can't imagine life without it. How did society ever function before they came about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Of course I would .
        Ok, so if da Bears DON'T go 8-0, you get a line.

If da Bears do go 8-0, you make the undefeated bet if they make it to 11-0.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Donegeal, he isn't going to bet you. You raped him once already.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Yea, I know, but man! This is SOOOO much a one-sided bet in his favor!!!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• He's too gun-shy now. He'll be worthless the rest of his life on bets.

Comment

• Colts get McFarland from Bucs. There were rumours Tampa were willing to sell the farm... this just confirms it.

Comment

• Sloww, I'll bet you that the Cowgirls don't win **** .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• From NFL.com

Of these teams, which one will hand the Chicago Bears a loss?
                    42%
                    Patriots in Week 12

29%
                    NY Giants in Week 10

16%
                    Bears will go undefeated

8%
                    Rams in Week 14

6%
                    Vikings in Week 13

Total Votes: 62883

Comment

• The vikings almost beat them before (but that was at home), be tough to do in Chicago

New England is probably. The Giants maybe, but I think chicago can stop the run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                        I think chicago can stop the run.
                        Really?
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

Really?
                          too bad they can't run themselves.

and maybe if the Cards had an offensive line worth a ****, they could have run on the Bears.

Comment

• Dallas fans make me sick. I know, get in line.
                            My point is, they gave Owens a standing ovation at his introduction before the game, having done nothing.
                            NOW, they're foaming at the mouth because of Sunday's thrashing of Houston. What an accomplishment that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              From NFL.com

Of these teams, which one will hand the Chicago Bears a loss?
                              42% - Patriots in Week 12
                              29% - NY Giants in Week 10
                              16% - Bears will go undefeated
                              8% - Rams in Week 14
                              6% - Vikings in Week 13

Total Votes: 62883
                              Hm, that's 101%.

And it doesn't even include one of the better candidates: Week 17 vs. Green Bay.

Please refrain from explaining the concept of rounding to me.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I just posted it, I didn't tally it.

Comment

Working...
                                X