No announcement yet.

Medical opinions requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the login name of the person in question 'faded glory'?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No, but he is now posting again. This included a picture of himself with a bandage around his head, and a remarkable absence of disfiguring facial contusions.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

hour six is what makes me suspicious this isnt real. why would his brother take time to type in a forum if he was near death. Im sorry but if my family was beaten unconcious and dying i wouldnt care to talk to anyone on a forum till i knew hew was out of the woods. Unless this guy was god at said forum
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Well he's now saying the reports were exaggerated/inaccurate, and though he didn't regain consciousness until he'd been in hospital a couple of hours the stuff about his condition being critical and internal bleeding was inaccurate.

Here's a picture of the miraculous recoverer. Now every time I was on the receiving end of a good battering, I ended up looking a lot more red and swollen than this.
          Attached Files

Comment

Seems like bull to me there.

I would think he would be more bruised in his face too.

Did he explain how his brother managed to post for him 6 hours after he was so brutally injured? I'm surprised his brother even knew he was in the hospital by then. The Mrs. has a good point.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh well, everything is fine now and you don't need me.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Assaults in Redfern make the news now?
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Laz, methinks you are going to have to start being more discerning about the bulletin boards you frequent, especially considering your most recent association with those gunmen in Canada. Personally I'd stay there and dump all these freaks
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I am undecided.

That black eye should be much more puffy. It could be just a patch of masquera or movie make up.

But the red discoloration between his nose and the band-aid is much more believable. That's not an effect someone would think of faking if this were a hoax.

I think the only way to remove doubt is for us to all go over there and beat the #@$%#! out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Laz, methinks you are going to have to start being more discerning about the bulletin boards you frequent, especially considering your most recent association with those gunmen in Canada. Personally I'd stay there and dump all these freaks
                      Gunmen in Canada?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It was some sort of shooting at a school, the details seem to be hazy in my mind now...perhaps Laz himself could furnish you with more info - it was an international news event.
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Gunmen in Canada?
                          I use a forum which is fine for everyone else on the planet, but when Canadians use it they go mad and kill people. That should be a surreal joke, but it's true.

Comment

Working...
                          X